Following the establishment of the Development Group by the meeting of Braehead Clubs on the 27th April 2009, and the agreement of the Group's constitution, we have agreed the priorities the clubs gave us. These are:
- Assist Member Clubs to sustain and develop membership.
- Improve communication with our own Braehead Database.
- Identify requirements for coaching equipment and upgrades.
- Provide opportunities for curlers to improve techniques.
- Establish internet link to TV screens in bar to take curling webcasts.
- Install overhead cameras on a number of sheets linked to TV screens in the bar.
- Organise social events to extend the ‘fellowship of curling’
- Develop and expand the Braehead Curling Website.
- Review current Competitions and promote improvements.